What is LIGHTS ON! about?
1st Ever Sanctioned Online
Glovers from all
around the world
dollars in cash!
The competition is aimed at exciting and electrifying the entire gloving community more than ever before by providing a larger purpose to the practice of the art/sport. There will be multiple tournaments throughout the year, and many opportunities for all artists in the community to enter!
Why You Should Enter
It’s FREE & EASY
You’re already filming your own shows. Win some money and have some more fun while you’re at it!
Over $7,500 across 16 brackets in Season 4. That’s 1,024 competitors overall!
ANYONE CAN ENTER
“Pro”, “Challenger” and “Novice” brackets allow glovers of all skill levels to compete fairly!
How It Works
Submit your video by 5/13/18 using one of the designated songs found below.
Finalists per bracket are reviewed, selected, and inputted into our online bracket system.
Our trusted panel of judges use the IGL Scorecard to determine who progresses through each round until there is only 1 glover left with their Lights On!
*Please review "Rules & Guidelines" to ensure your video is eligible to be considered.
**Factors for eligibility include, but are not limited to the IGL scorecard, video production quality, and entertainment value.
Video Rules & Guidelines
- Submissions must be hosted on YouTube. Videos must be public, not unlisted or private!
- The timestamp on your video submission shall not exceed 2:30.
- You must use one of the designated tracks found below. You can use ANY seasons tracks!
- All submissions must include the Lights On! intro video that corresponds to the current season (file found below) at the beginning of the video!
- Format video title as follows: Glover Name - "Video Entry" | #LightsOnComp [Gloving.com]
- You may only enter 1 of the 3 brackets, so choose wisely! To learn more about the brackets, click here.
- 1 performer only. Competitor should be the primary focus of the show. Nobody else gloving in the video but you!
- You may not edit your LIGHT SHOW meaning no cuts or transitions during your LIGHT SHOW. You may however add intro/outro effects.
- The only things you can edit into your video are your registered IGL Glover Name and Team Name or Logo.
- Keep it about the lights! No props, full face masks or utilization of your environment allowed. Just glove to the camera! Background lighting is ok.
*We have the right to DQ / ban anyone at any point during the tournament.
*Once your video is submitted, you are transferring ownership of your video entry to gloving.com